Axis Bank Business Loan
Axis Bank Business Loan
Axis Bank Business loan is one of the best ways to finance your business needs. Axis Bank is a popular private sector bank in India. The business loan in Axis Bank is specially designed credit facility based on EMI and free of collateral security requirement. If you make use of this scheme for expenses related to the business, you would be eligible for the added advantages and facilities as well. These types of business loan facilities offer you finance options ranging from medium to long periods for your varied business requirements, be it a start-up or an existing business.
At our website, you can check Axis Bank business loan eligibility and Axis Bank EMI calculator for free. Stay updated on this page, Bizano provides all the information about Axis Bank business loans:
|Axis Bank Business Loan Details Updated on 24th October 2019|
|Loan Amount||Minimum – Rs. 50,000 Maximum – Rs. 50,00,000|
|Loan Tenure||60 months|
|Interest Rate||15.50% to 24.00%|
Why Apply for Axis Bank Business Loan?
- The advantage of this loan is its same interest throughout the duration.
- Simple documentation is needed and the business loan in Axis Bank then gets processed faster.
- The customers can pay off the loan in easy instalments every month and can repay it via auto debit or PDC or ECS.
- You can check out Axis Bank business loan eligibility and Axis Bank Business Loan EMI calculator at Bizano.
Features of Business Loans at Axis Bank
The following key points will help you understand the features and benefits of the business loans Axis Bank:
- Loan amount ranges from Rs. 50 thousand to Rs. 15 lakhs/50 lakhs only.
- Added facilities guaranteed are speedy loan sanctioning and minimum paperwork.
- Amount for repayment is determined by the credit period, money lent and rate of interest.
- The percentage of interest charged depends on the bank’s discretion after judging the borrower’s credit history, income, business turnover and profit etc.
Axis Bank Business Loan Can Be Taken By the Following
- Societies, trusts and organizations regarding hospitals or academic institutions.
- Public limited companies those are unlisted.
- Partnership firms
- Private limited companies
- Partnership type with limited liability
- Proprietorship firm
- Individuals possessing business registration.
- Under IT Act, profit percentage used for loan repayment is exempted. It’s applicable to small business holdings taking business loan from banks.
Why Apply for Business Loan on Bizano?
At Bizano, you can compare and apply for business loans online. You can check out several loans for business and go through their features such as quantum of loan, amount of loan, processing fees, interest rates, and other conditions, on a single platform. The loan application process is simple and easy, as you can upload all the required documents online. Disbursal is done at the soonest, and you can keep a track of your loan application on the website.
Axis Bank Business Loan Interest Rates
The Axis Bank business loan interest rate is between 11.20% and 16.30%, but varies as per individual profile. Keep a check on this page to note the updated Axis Bank business loan interest rate for the current year.
Axis Bank Business Loan Eligibility Calculator
Business loan eligibility may differ from one candidate to another. You can also use free-of-cost business loan Axis Bank loan eligibility calculator at Bizano. The eligibility criteria for loan for business are discussed below:
- The applicant for business loan Axis bank needs to meet the age requirement and possess all necessary identity and profit/revenue proof etc required applying for the loan.
- He/she meet the requirement for company credit score and should not be under too many debts.
Types of Axis Bank Business Loans
Axis Bank has business loan schemes for all kinds of professionals. The amount taken as loan can be used for either multiple or specific purposes.